Sunday 16 January 2011

T26 Manifesto #3

At this point, after the first term, I can understand about the course more clear. I felt that I follow the tasks in the last term. I still did the tasks or essay ineffective way but I try to show my paces in this term. Also, my works were very sporadic so, this term I have to make them well organized works. I need to fix my direction in my work.

The unit trip made me have a confidence and I could understand about the unit works. Also I can get a lot of experience during the MA trip. On the trip, I could visit some English cities and towns what I want to visit. However, I couldn’t see the city in analytical way enough, I think I don’t have enough view and information of England cities. I will do more study about cities in the UK also international cities.

To know the policy and frame works in many borough in London is not easy to me. I want to work in Korea or China after the course so I need to find good policies to apply other sites and compare another country’s policy.

I look forward to new session in the next term which is Economic one and Sustainable one. I think it will be helpful my unit works. Actually the way of CHORA unit is also interesting so I want to study different way of approach the city.

I got a lot of things from the course but, sometimes I disappointed some of my tasks. It is not same as I thinking in my mind. However, the way to solve it is only keep training. I will keep find the my various opinion during the course process rather than result.

No comments:

Post a Comment